Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Feast Day St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael!

I started off this day with a reflection about St. Joseph and Mama Mary, which was inspired by some videos I watched with the kids. What a fitting way to start the day!
The Three Archangels with Tobias by Francesco Botticini from
friendsofart.net
Today, on Michaelmas, besides celebrating the feast day of St. Michael the Archangel, along with Saints Gabriel and Raphael, the other archangels, in various ways, let's pray for our families, and all families everywhere. Let us especially pray for protection from the evil one and for stronger families built on the ROCK of Christ.

Here are some prayers to get us started from a website about St. Michael:



St. Michael The Archangel Prayer
(Latin Version) Sancte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio contra nequítiam et insídias diáboli esto præsídium. Imperet illi Deus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, princeps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in mundo, divína virtúte, In inférnum detrude. Amen


(English Version) Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Prayer For Protection Against Curses, Harm, Accidents

Lord Jesus, I ask You to "protect" our Family (whom I mention by name) from sickness, from all harm and from accidents. If any of us has been subjected to any curses, hexes or spells, I delare these curses, hexes or spells null and void in the name of Jesus Christ. If any evil spirits have been sent against us, I decommission you in the name of Jesus Christ and I send you to Jesus to deal with as He will. Then, Lord, I ask You to send Your holy angels to guard and protect all of us.

Nine Months: From The Mother's Womb
As you pray this prayer, think of either yourself or someone you are praying for as the little child in the Mother's womb

First Month
Lord Jesus, I present to you the first month in the mother's womb. Look at this being that is in development. Recreate this unborn child with Your love. Heal every wound of rejection toward its existence; whether it arrived by accident or through failure of the use of contraception. Placate the fear and all visual anguish due to any attempt at abortion. Console this little being wounded due to its development as a boy or girl or due to the burden of its last name (ancestry) in its choice to live by its own strength. We put before you Lord, all the paternal and maternal inheritance it is suffering from today. In this month, this tiny person's heart begins to beat. Give peace Lord, to this organ, which is developing and give it all the parental tenderness, which it is lacking.
Blessed Mother, fill with your maternal tenderness and sweetness, all that this baby has not received from its mother.

Second Month
Lord, we place before you the second month in the mother's womb. Jesus, liberate all the Christic freedom that you have given to Your tiny being. Heal all rebellion and all that it has experienced as aggression. Touch the shelter, which it has made against love. Open its heart in order to receive life in abundance. Lord, we implore you to touch any malformation in the eyes, ears or mouth.
You know that this is the moment of the formation of the liver, touch the weakness received due to any maternal illness.

You who carried the child in your womb; add any other circumstances which surrounded this pregnancy in this month such as falls, trips, oppression, death, danger of abortion, etc.

Third Month
Lord, we place before you the third month in the mother's womb. Lord, touch the rejection received in this state of development. Affirm its sexuality; heal all confusion or ambiguity, which this pre-born child has received in maturation. Affirm this being's femininity or masculinity. Give it grace to receive its proper designation. Harmonize its spirit, soul and body, emotions and sexuality. Give it the grace today to say "yes" to life. Restore totally its paternal and maternal image.

We place before you Lord, any malformation of the vocal chords, eyes, kidneys, arms and legs. Touch any malformation of its sexual organs, etc.

Add all other events which have influenced the development of the pregnancy; epidemic diseases, anger, illness, violence, injuries, hurts, disputes, fights, altercations, change of address, economic problems, criticisms, war, revolutions, slander etc.

Fourth Month
Lord, we place before you the fourth month in the mother's womb. Heal Lord, all fear and anguish of being destroyed, the lack of paternal presence and the lack of tenderness. Touch the auditive memory due to shouting, disputes, fighting and violence.

Heal the sadness and the sensation of abandonment which is received from the mother because the husband has often left her alone and is often traveling.

Heal the rejection which may have been received from maternal and paternal grandparents: heal the insecurity and sadness which has developed. Heal all aggression from strikes and/or from sickness.

Harmonize all that would be unstabilized or out of kilter and fill it with your tenderness and mercy. We place before You, Lord, the nervous system and any malformation resulting from paternal or maternal inheritance that would impede it to receive Your Resurrection.

Heal any negative episode which was experienced this month; excessive ingestion of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, drugs, violence, falls, hereditary sicknesses, etc.

Fifth Month
Lord Jesus, we place before you the fifth month. Heal the auditive memory this child has received in this month as well as all manipulation or words said against its existence. We place before You Lord, any fright received from the outside due to noises, falls or unforeseen hits or strikes or accidents. Heal its hearing that has suffered due to the authoritarian, shrill voice of its father. Place in its heart forgiveness for all the aggression felt due to the sexual relations of the parents. Heal all the loathing and rejection of life. Free this being of any desire to close in on its self and the choice of trying to rely only on its own strength.

We place before you Lord, its circulatory system, nervous system, respiratory system; we implore You Lord, to heal any physical disability received from its intra-uterine life.

Sixth Month
Lord Jesus, we place before you the sixth month in the mother's womb. Cover this baby with peace. If it has felt violated by any violence because of an operation done to the mother; heal all mistrust and desire to exclude itself from life. Give this being the grace to accept itself.

We place before you the skeletal system; fortify it from all debility and malformation. Place in its heart the acceptance for any physical limitation which it may have received in the mother's womb.

Seventh Month
We present to You Lord Jesus, the seventh month of gestation. Touch this tiny person that was born in this month, with out its required birth weight. Blessed Mother, supplement those two months that are lacking. You know Lord, the reason for which it was expelled from its mother's womb. Touch the wound of abandonment and lack of tenderness in not having been fed with its mother's milk.

Place forgiveness in its heart of the maternal fear and apprehension due to any length of stay in an incubator. We present this child which has continued to develop. Liberate this child's Christic freedom, harmonize it and give it the grace to receive life in abundance.

Heal all rebellion. Heal the sensation of feeling unwanted due to the burden of a large family with numerous brothers and/or sisters. Heal the self-rejection and feelings of being inferior due to being manipulated by its parents.

Eighth Month
Lord Jesus, heal this child in the eighth month of gestation. Heal it from lack of oxygen that was suffered due to the umbilical cord being wrapped around its neck. Heal it from any blackouts, forgetfulness, difficulties in breathing, asthma and choking episodes. Lord, allow sufficient oxygen to flow to its heart and brain. Heal it of suicidal tendencies of hanging. Heal it of all tendenceis of self-hatred, self-destruction, suicide, depression or despair. Lord, you are the Resurrection and the Life. Restore this child through Your Eucharistic Presence. Restore the lost hope and the sensation of hopelessness and despair through the power of your Resurrection. Through Your Precious Blood Jesus, remove the hate or rancor and resentment of this child.

Ninth Month
Lord Jesus, we present to You this child in the ninth month of pregnancy. Jesus, as You and Your mother by means of the Visitation healed the unborn St. John the Baptist in the womb of St. Elizabeth, heal the wounds of sin. Visit this child with Your grace for those women who did not realize they were pregnant until late in months and for those mothers who were bedfast for nine months.

Savior, on the bed of Your cross, heal the mother and the child in her womb as well as any child born by breach birch. Lord heal any tendency toward homosexuality due to sexual activity in this month.
Heal all children, who almost caused the death of their mother of any guilt Lord, fill that emptiness with Your love and grace. Touch all those Lord, who feel they made their mother sick by toxemia, gestational diabetes or premature labor. Heal Lord all children who swallowed amniotic fluid.

Conclusion
Heal Lord the memory of the skin of the children who were born with the umbilical cord around their neck. Heal the consequence and bondage with death of those children who have received the influence of anesthesia. Touch those who are born with excess weight placing their mothers in danger.

Come and heal Lord, the guilt of children who lost their mother at the moment of birth. Heal the negative circumstances experienced in the 9th month and difficulties enveloped in the birth.

Prayer:
Holy Spirit, fill this new-being with the grace of the Resurrection. Open its heart to know how to receive and give love. Harmonize its spirit, soul, and body. Balance the emotions, sensations and sexuality. Fill all the gaps of paternal maternal tenderness. Bestow the grace to choose life. Open its being to the joy and the reception of others. Grant a heart that forgives with ease, and the desire to rid oneself of the frustrations and desires of vengeance. Open its heart to the paternal love of God and simplicity of accepting its life as its is. Holy Spirit, pour Your abundant grace into this tiny being's heart so as to accept his or her place as creature, appreciating the beneficial good which is received from the Creator. Amen

Spiritual Warfare Prayer
Heavenly Father, I love You, I praise You, and I worship You. I thank You for sending your Son Jesus Who won victory over sin and death for my salvation. I thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit Who empowers me, guides me, and leads me into fullness of life. I thank You for Mary, my Heavenly Mother, who intercedes with the holy angels and saints for me.

Lord Jesus Christ, I place myself at the foot of Your cross and ask You to cover me with Your Precious Blood which pours forth from Your Most Sacred Hearth and Your Most Holy Wounds, Cleanse me, my Jesus, in the living water that flows form Your Heart. I ask You to surround me, Lord Jesus, with Your Holy Light.

Heavenly Father, let the healing waters of my baptism now flow back through the maternal and paternal generations to purify my family line of Satan and sin. I come before You, Father, and ask forgiveness for myself, my relatives, and my ancestors, for any calling upon powers that set themselves up in opposition to You or that does not offer true honor to Jesus Christ. In Jesus' Holy Name, I now reclaim any territory that was handed over to Satan and place it under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

By the power of Your Holy Spirit, reveal to me, Father, any people I need to forgive and any areas of unconfessed sin. Reveal aspects of my life that are not pleasing You, Father, ways that have given or could give Satan a foothold in my life. Father I give to You and unforgiveness; I give to You my sins; and, I give to You all ways that Satan has a hold of my life. Thank You, Father for these revelations, thank You, for Your forgiveness and Your love.

Lord Jesus, in Your Holy Name, I bind all evil spirits of the air, water, ground, underground, and netherworld. I further bind, in Jesus' Name, any and all emissaries of the satanic headquarters and claim the Precious Blood of Jesus on the air, atmosphere, water, ground and their fruits around us, the underground and the netherworld below.

Heavenly Father, allow Your Son Jesus to come now with the Holy Spirit, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the holy angels and the saints to protect me from all harm and to keep all evil spirits from taking revenge on me in any way.

(Repeat the following sentence three times; once in honor of the Father, once in honor of the Son, and once in honor of the Holy Spirit.)

In the Holy Name of Jesus, I seal myself, my relatives, this room (place, home, church, car, plane, etc…), and all sources of supply in the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ.

(To break and dissolve all satanic seals, repeat the following paragraph three times in honor of the Holy Trinity because satanic seals are placed three times to blaspheme the Holy Trinity.)

In the Holy Name of Jesus, I break and dissolve any and all curses, hexes, spells, snares, traps, lies, obstacles, deceptions, diversions, spiritual influences, evil wishes, evil desires, hereditary seals, known and unknown, and every dysfunction and disease from any source including my mistakes and sins. In Jesus' Name, I break and dissolve any and all links and effects of links with: astrologers; bohmos; channelers; charters; clairvoyants; crystal healers; crystals; fortune tellers; mediums; the New Age Movements; occult seers; palm, tea leaf, or tarot card readers; psychics; santeros; satanic cults; spirit guides; witches; witchdoctors; and Voodoo. In Jesus' Name, I dissolve all effects of participation in seances and divination, ouija boards, horoscopes, occult games of all sorts, and any form of worship that does not offer true honor to Jesus Christ.

Holy Spirit, please reveal to me through word of knowledge any evil spirits that have attached themselves to me in any way. (Pause and wait for words to come to you, such as: anger, arrogance, bitterness, brutality, confusion, cruelty, deception, envy, fear, hatred, insecurity, jealousy, pride, resentment, or terror. Pray the following for each of the evil spirits revealed)

In the Name of Jesus, I rebuke you spirit of _________________. I command you to go directly to Jesus, without manifestation and without harm to me or anyone, so that He can dispose of you according to His Holy Will. I thank You, Heavenly Father for Your love. I thank You, Holy Spirit for empowering me to be aggressive against Satan and evil spirits. I thank You, Jesus, for setting me free. I thank you, Mary for interceding for me with the holy angels and the saints.

Lord Jesus fill me with charity, compassion, faith, gentleness, hope, humility, joy, kindness, light, love, mercy, modesty, patience, peace, purity, security, serenity, tranquility, trust, truth, understanding, and wisdom. Help me to walk in Your Light and Truth, illuminated by the Holy Spirit so that together We may praise, honor, and glorify Our Father in time and in eternity. For You, Lord Jesus, are, "…the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6 NAB), and You "…have come that we might have life and have it more abundantly" (John 10:10 JB)

"God indeed is my savior; I am confident and unafraid. MY strength and courage is the Lord, and he has been my savior" (Isaiah 12:2 JB). Amen. Alleluia. Amen.

Prayers Of Deliverance
Kyrie eleison. God, our Lord, King of ages, All-powerful and All mighty, you who made everything and who transformed everything simply by your will. You who in Babylon changed into dew the flames of the "seven-times hotter" furnace and protected and saved the three holy children. You are the doctor and the physician of our soul. You are the salvation of those who turn to you. We beseech you to make powerless, banish, and drive out every diabolic power, presence, and machination; every evil influence, malefice, or evil eye and all evil actions aimed against your servant...where there is envy and malice, give us an abundance of goodness, endurance, victory, and charity. 0 Lord, you who love man, we beg you to reach out your powerful hands and your most high and mighty arms and come to our aid. Help us, who are made in your image; send the angel of peace over us, to protect us body and soul. May he keep at bay and vanquish every evil power, every poison or malice invoked against us by corrupt and envious people. Then, under the protection of your authority may we sing, in gratitude, "The Lord is my salvation; whom should I fear? I will not fear evil because you are with me, my God, my strength, my powerful Lord, Lord of peace, Father of all ages."

My Lord, you are all powerful, you are God, you are Father. We beg you through the intercession and help of the archangels Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel for he deliverance of our brothers and sisters who are enslaved by the evil one. All saints of heaven come to our aid. From anxiety, sadness and obsessions--We beg you. Free us, O Lord from hatred, fornication, and envy--We beg you. Free us, O Lord from thoughts of jealousy, rage, and death--We beg you. Free us, O Lord from every thought of suicide and abortion--We beg you. Free us, O Lord from every form of sinful sexuality--We beg you. Free us, O Lord from every division in our family, and every harmful friendship--We beg you. Free us, O Lord from every sort of spell, malefice, witchcraft, and every form of the occult--We beg you. Free us, O Lord Lord, you who said, "I leave you peace, my peace I give you," grant that, through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, we may be liberated from every spell and enjoy your peace always. In the name of Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Prayers Against Every Evil
Spirit of our God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, Immaculate Virgin Mary, angels, archangels, and saints of heaven, descend upon me. Please purify me, Lord, mold me, fill me with yourself, and use me. Banish all the forces of evil from me, destroy them, vanquish them, so that I can be healthy and do good deeds. Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, malefice, ties, maledictions, and the evil eye; diabolic infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful, jealousy, perfidy, envy; physical, psychological, moral, spiritual, diabolical ailments. Burn all these evils in hell, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world. I command and bid all the powers who molest me by the power of God all powerful, in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior, through the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary to leave me forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting hell, where they will be bound by Saint Michael the archangel, Saint Gabriel, Saint Raphael, our guardian angels, and where they will be crushed under the heel of the Immaculate Virgin Mary.

Prayers For Inner Healing
Lord Jesus, you came to heal our wounded and troubled hearts. I beg you to heal the torments that cause anxiety in my heart; I beg you, in a particular way, to heal all who are the cause of sin. I beg you to come into my life and heal me of the psychological harms that struck me in my early years and from the injuries that they caused throughout my life. Lord Jesus, you know my burdens. I lay them all on your Good Shepherd's Heart. I beseech you--by the merits of the great, open wound in your heart--to heal the small wounds that are in mine. Heal the pain of my memories, so that nothing that has happened to me will cause me to remain in pain and anguish, filled with anxiety. Heal, O Lord, all those wounds that have been the cause of all the evil that is rooted in my life. I want to forgive all those who have offended me. Look to those inner sores that make me unable to forgive. You who came to forgive the afflicted of heart, please, heal my own heart. Heal, my Lord Jesus, those intimate wounds that cause me physical illness. I offer you my heart. Accept it, Lord, purify it and give me the sentiments of your Divine Heart. Help me to be meek and humble. Heal me, O Lord, from the pain caused by the death of my loved ones, which is oppressing me. Grant me to regain peace and joy in the knowledge that you are the Resurrection and the Life. Make me an authentic witness to your Resurrection, your victory over sin and death, your living presence among us Amen.

No comments:

Teachermama Tina writes about

" Jesus Tree 3rd Philippine Homeschool Conference 4th Philippine Homeschool Conference About Teacher Mama Achievements Advantages of Homeschooling Advent Advent Activities Advent Crafts Advent Traditions Advocacies Affirmation All Hallow's Eve All Saints' Day Angels announcements Archangels Arma Dei Articles Arts and Crafts Assumption of Mary Babies Baby Einstein Baby signs Back to School Beginning Homeschool Bible Memory Verse Blessed John Paul II Blessed Mother Teresa Feast Day Blessings Blog Giveaways blog updates Bo Sanchez Books Breastfeeding and Homeschooling Catechism for Kids Catholic Catholic Activities and Crafts Catholic Books Catholic Cartoons Catholic Comics Catholic Education Catholic Feast Days Catholic Filipino Academy Catholic Filipino Homeschooling Catholic Heritage Curricula Catholic Homeschooling Catholic Icing Catholic Lesson Plans for Preschool and Kindergarten Catholic Parenting Catholic Unschooling Catholic Vacation Bible School Celebrations Character Development Child Discipline Christian Cartoons Christian Parenting Christmas Christmas Crafts Christmas greetings Classical Homeschooling College at Home Common Childhood Diseases Confessions Conversion of St. Paul Crafts Creative Activities for Homeschoolers Creativity Daily Schedules Day of the Unborn Child Department of Tourism Different Schooling Styles Discernment Discipline Divine Mercy Drawing E-books Earning Extra Income Easter Easter Activities Easter Treasure Hunt Eclectic homeschooling Education Education for Parents Educational Toys Educational Websites Encouragement for Homeschoolers Encouraging Writing Epiphany Epiphany House Blessing Equipping Catholic Families Events Exaltation of the Holy Cross Expo Mom Family Family Activities Family Bonding Family Traditions Fathers and Homeschooling Feast Days Field Trips Filipino Holidays Filipino Homeschool Filipino Homeschoolers Finances for Homeschoolers First Day of Homeschooling 2012 First Friday meet-ups Five In A Row Forever For Always No Matter What Free Bible Stories Free Children's Online Bibles Free E-books Free Online Books Free Online Comics Free Resources Free Workshops Freebies Frugal Homeschool Ideas funny videos Giveaways God God's Call to Homeschool God's Provision God's Provisions Godly attitudes Grade Levels Gratefulness Guardian Angels Halloween HAPI Heaven Help for Homeschoolers Holidays Holy Days Holy Heroes Holy Week Activities Holy Week Tips and Reflections Homeschool Association of the Philippine Islands Homeschool Benefits homeschool bloggers Homeschool Burnout Homeschool Conference Homeschool Curriculum Homeschool Dads Homeschool Domination Homeschool Events Homeschool Goals Homeschool Help Homeschool High School Homeschool Moms Homeschool of Asia and Pacific Homeschool or Not Homeschool Planning Homeschool Preschool Homeschool Providers in the Philippines Homeschool Resources Homeschool Routine Homeschool Schedules Homeschool Statistics Homeschool Style Homeschool Support Homeschool Tips Homeschool Updates Homeschool Vision Homeschoolers Association of the Philippine Islands Homeschooling Homeschooling and the Working Mom Homeschooling in the Philippines Homeschooling Infographic Homeschooling is a Call Homeschooling Solutions Homeschooling Styles homeschooling videos How to start homeschooling How to teach kids about Holy Week and Easter How to teach reading I Recommend Ignatian Imagination Importance of Play Independence Day Ideas Infographic Inspiration for Homeschoolers Is Homeschooling For Your Child January Feast Days Jesus Christ July to Aug 2012 activities June 12 June 2012 activities K-12 Curriculum Kids Kids and the Bible Kids Books Kindergarten Lessons Kingdom-seekers Academy Kolbe Kolbe Academy Language Learning Styles Learning through Play LEGO Pilipinas at SM MOA Lent Lenten "decor Lenten Activities Lenten Countdown Lenten Crafts Lessons Learned Life Lessons Life Skills Literacy Losing your patience Love and Relationships Love for Learning Making Up Stories Mama Mary Mama Mary's Birthday March 25 Marian Feast Days Marriage Benefits Mater Amabilis May Ideas Michaelmas Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel Mommy Mundo Mommy Talks Mompreneurs Monster Mama Month in Review Mother Goose Mother's Day Motherhood My Masterpiece Movement Nagging Nanay Notebook Nanny National Holidays Nativity of Mary Natural Family Planning New Year's Resolutions Nursery Rhymes October Feast Days Online Resources Organization Orientation Our Catholic Faith Our curriculum for SY 2012-2013 Our Homeschool Our Lady of Sorrows Our Lady of the Rosary Outreach Activities Palm Sunday Parenthood Parenting Parenting Bliss Parenting for Eternity Patriotic Filipino Books Phonics Programs Planner Play Pilipinas Play to Learn Pope JP II Prayer Prayer for Protection Prayer for the Unborn Praying about homeschooling Preborn Jesus Preparing for Christmas Preschool Preschool Lessons Preschool Science Preschoolers and Reading Printables Pro-Family Pro-God Pro-Life Pro-Life Activities for Homeschoolers Pro-Life Crafts Pro-Life Philippines Pro-Poor Progressive Schools Read aloud Reading Reading Program Reasons for Homeschooling Reflections Religion Resources Resources. DIY Review Reviews ROCKERs Rosary Routines Rysse Sacraments Saint Cartoons San Lorenzo Ruiz Saul to Paul Schedule Scripture Memory Verse September Feast Days Service Activities Sibling Relationships Sideline Jobs Sign Language Simple Homeschool Simply Living for Him Single Parenthood Smart Parenting Social Interaction Socialization and Homeschooling St. Cecilia St. Faustina St. Francis of Assisi St. Gabriel St. Lorenzo Ruiz St. Michael the Archangel St. Padre Pio St. Paul St. Raphael St. Teresa of Avila St. Therese of Lisieux Stepping Out of the Grade Level Box Successful Homeschooling Super Saturdays Support for Homeschoolers Susan Lemons Teacher Mama's Mama Teaching Infants Teaching Kids To Be Grateful Teaching Nannies Teaching Toddlers Teaching Toddlers about God The Annunciation to Mary The Learning Basket The Mommy Journey The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Therese Thinking Out of the Book Timothy Toddler Signs Toddlers and Jesus Truly Rich Mom Truth TV-free Activities Unschooling Value of Children Videos about Saints What Kids Say Why Homeschool? Why WE Homeschool Wordless Wednesday Work with the Poor Workshops for Homeschoolers World Breastfeeding Week Writing Yaya